4/27/08

The reason for girls


Kassidy is not a girly girl. She doesn't wear bows and frills and all that stuff, but she does wear pink. I wanted to paint her toes yesterday but she wouldn't let me so I decided that mine needed to be done so as I was doing mine she came in and said, what you doing mommy? I said, I'm painting my toe nails do you want me to do yours? She said yes and sat down and stuck her feet out. So she looked through the basket of all my colors and picked out a blue color that was in a bear holder and that's what she wanted. What I want to say is that I was so happy to sit and paint her toes cuz it was so much fun! That's one of the reasons that I thought would be so fun if I had a little girl :) So here is the finished product. Of course I'm not claiming to be a manicurist, just take a look, LOL, but it is so cute and I just stare at her toes as she runs around! I love it :)

4 comments:

BonBon said...

That is so funny! Abbey loves to have hers painted...so much fun! I wish I could leave a photo on comments...I have a funny one of her showing off the flowers on her nails...she is so proud!

Unknown said...

I love the little blue toenails!!!
She is a girly-girl after all:)
Idaho Chick

Pam said...

Rub it in! But you miss out on all the fart jokes. Jealous?

Me said...

Yep it is fun... Girl bonding time...oh and Pam boys wear nail polish these days...just grab some black and don't look back! (-=