5/7/08

Yo Dog

Alright, here's the thing, I wasn't going to watch AI anymore but it got the best of me and I had to look on youtube to see the performances and I although I agree that David A has a really good voice he's just been pretty boring for me but oh my gosh, this performance last night is awesome! He did this song so well :) So here I am having a dilema within myself because I have watched AI from day 1 and am addicted and now I seriously have to see the performances. AHHHH I hate this cuz they got me and I can't stop watching even as hard as I tried not to. K, I'm not watching the results, my friends will tell me.

7 comments:

Lori said...

I can't believe how much your little girl has grown. She's SO cute. Now I can stalk you, too. :)

BonBon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BonBon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo said...

You're totally going to watch the end results. Totally.

Kim said...

I agree he did a good job but is it just me or does it seem like his dad picks his songs? I mean he had the whole Rock and Roll Hall of Fame songbook to choose from...don't know..maybe it's jsut me :) Still love the other David though and yeah, finally Jason was sent packing.

McB's said...

I know I know Jo, I'm so upset with myself! I seriously had a dilema in my head and I couldn't even not watch the results the other night just hoping this time Jason was going to be sent home!! I agree with you Kim, in fact, I think it was Simon that mentioned that before. He just is an old soul I think. :)

Me said...

So there is the infamous song that got his dad booted from backstage... I haven't been following this season but I laughed when I heard about the stage Dad antics...