7/19/08

At the expense of a little girl...


I guess this is what happens when daddys get bored and they have little girls (or at least Kassidy's daddy)! I'm sitting here posting the last one and Kassidy comes over to show me what daddy did and I just start busting up and of course have to take a picture to show you what just happend over here! Danny does not want this posted cuz it's wrong in the first place but I have to cuz it's hilarious and shows us how sick he is :) He's the jokster of the house.

P.S. they are balloons

7 comments:

BonBon said...

Sick, sick, sick husband! Not really. What's funny is that it's only a matter of time before she does it herself. I was SHOCKED when I walked into the garage a couple weeks ago and Abbey had *huge* boobs...I don't even remember what she used. I look at her all shocked and she goes, "Whaaaat???" I go, "what do you have in there"? Blank stare...then "nothing". Whatever.

Me said...

How funny... Nika's favorite word right now is boobs! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Kim said...

At least you won't be suprised when she does it again. I have one who I caught stuffing last summer--she was only 4 at the time and I saw she had stuffed toilet paper balls in her swimsuit. We've had this happen more than once. When she really gets boobs, I think Danny won't be laughing :)

Vic said...

Ok Well I have a picture just like that of Hannah when she is about Kassidy's age and guess who did it?? BRIAN! LOLOLOL!!!! Danny and Brian need to belong to the sick mans club. together. they would have many friend there I am sure! that is soo funny. I have to dig up that pic now and post it on here to show you all! fun stuff.

McB's said...

Ok, so my husband isn't the only sick dad out there, he'll will be so glad cuz he did NOT want me to post this, but obviously I had to!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

HAHHA freakin hillarious Lisa. Danny isn't sick, he has a wicked sense of humor. How cute. Just wait, in about 10 more years, if she takes after our side of the family, she'll have real gigantor ones!hahahaha