7/26/08

Gotta love the 80's








I just love looking through old pictures of others and myself and I decided to dig up my yearbook from high school and post some pics on Facebook for friends to see. These pictures are hilarious! These are all from 1986. First of all I guess I forgot that the "flock of seagulls" went to my school and then if you look closely at the group of girls you will notice their stylish pants with the socks over them, ya that was so one of my favorite things to do and so cool!! The last one is for you to guess which one is me and I'll give you a prize, no just kidding, but it should be really easy. I'm so embarrased but I'm laughing at the same time!

8 comments:

benniegirl said...

love the pics!!! that's awesome.

Jo said...

You're the last one!! How could you miss that? We were so cool weren't we? Love it!!

Me said...

Wow bottom right....
I was 6 at the time... (-=

Kim said...

My pics are a little less embarrasing since I graduated in the mid-90's (but not much). You're so brave to post those--but they are too fun.

jmelyn said...

I love it! Now I have to put some up too! You are soooo old! :)

McB's said...

You guys all guessed me right, like I thought you wouldn't, hehe. Esther, seriously, did you have to point that out? LOL

Lori said...

I can totally relate!

BonBon said...

I remember all of those girls from the one pic...not all thier names but all thier faces. Becky Brimhall I remember for sure. Funny! I should dig out my old photos...how fun would that be? Maybe some of younger days, even. Hm...