9/11/08

A plate full of goodness


Look, you can see a bite taken out of one already.

My sweet Sunday friend (she knows what i'm talking about) just brought me over a plate of these yummy bars of goodness!! I'm glad I just got back from my step class so I can eat these! She did it because I'm watching her twins every Thurs. morning for a little while so she can be a good girl and go to the gym but what she is not understanding is that her boys are treat enough for me, they are the cutest babies and I love watching them. Today they were even talking and smiling at me (ya, they are only a couple months old).

Thank you Carol for spoiling me with yummy treats.

3 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

YUM. Can I come over and eat some? ha! The Utah pictures are cute - Kassidy looks SO cute in her dress! And the reaching down for the poo - GROSS. I have so many things to look forward to when my kid gets a little older. haa!!!

Kristi Moody said...

Yum!! Those look like my favorites. Lucky girl...enjoy! It was nice to see you today, I wish we could have talked more. But I have learned so much from your blog! :-)

Carol said...

ok you are to kind to put those nice things about me and my boys. the treats are the least i can do. also, please upgrade me from sunday friend to sunday/thursday friend :) ha ha!