8/25/09

woops

I'm glad this isn't the only ice cream scooper we have! This is my friend's doing...she's stronger than she thinks :)

And on another note, I'm kind of embarrased, I bought this hairspray the other night at Bashas cuz I was in desperate need of some and I go to use it Sunday morning and the dumb thing won't spray. Both Danny and I try and you have to use both hands for it to come out, well, that's dumb so I take it in today to customer service and ask if I can just get one that works. The guy tries it for himself and WHAT DO YOU KNOW, the dumb thing worked! He's like, you just need to push it down toward the front not the back and he kind of laughs. So I laugh and grab the bottle and say "well, I'll be off with my hairspray then, never mind" as I'm trying not to look at him in the face.

3 comments:

Carol said...

dont be embarassed i went there monday morning after running at like 630am and dropped a gallon of milk on the ground and it broke and spilt everywhere :)

mamazita said...

lol to you carol and i

McB's said...

LOL that is funny Carol!