4/1/10

We have a pooper



Kassidy is finally going poop on the toilet and I'm so excited...and apparently she was too! She has done it a couple times before but then stops so this time we are going full force and "making" her do it because I'm so sick of spending money on diapers and changing them. For the last 2 days we've sat with her for hours trying to get her to go and last night she was left alone and she went all by herself...if we only knew she just didn't like an audience! lol.
I was at a concert so I missed the whole excitement! She was so proud of herself she was dancing around shouting, YA YA YA and putting up her arms in the air. She's had a bowl of toys and candy in her bathroom to pick out every time she goes so for the first one Danny gave her a few of them and Kassidy tells them, "see I told you I would save you". She cracks me up!! This is a huge deal for her to overcome (either that or she's COMPLETELY stubborn) so I'm very proud of her.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY! Poop is good!

Mary Director said...

Congratulations!!!! That is good news. I know you have to be thrilled. Hope the concert was good too.

Buffie said...

2 of my 4 kids have had poop issues!!! It's THE WORST! Congrats!

Mary said...

Yahoo Kassidy!