8/19/10

3 week road trip - part 4 (the end)

Finally, the last of my pictures :) This is at the beach house my sister and her husband's cousin rented that we were lucky enough to take advantage of and it was so much fun! The only sucky part was that it was cold pretty much the whole time so I didn't catch any suntan but I did enjoy being away from the AZ heat and actually using a hot tub at this time of year. Kassidy is a pretty cautious person so she's nervous to do things but when she saw the kids her age swimming and putting their heads under the water in the spa...well she had to show me she could do it to. I was so proud of her and since we've been home she has taken off in our swimming pool, and by that i mean she is swimming with her head under water and jumping off the sides and all sorts of things...without a life vest! We got to see some cool scenery though, the coast there is beautiful and very different from CA. The memories we have from this adventure are priceless and I can't wait to go again next year...i hope :)

























1 comment:

Carol said...

very cute pictures! i am so jealous of how skinny your legs are - trade you! I love the pics of kassidy on the beach by herself - she is so beautiful!