8/23/10

CA trip - Sunday

So today we skipped church, yes we did. We got up at around 10am and went out to the pool to relax. Kassidy is becoming a good swimmer and it was really nice to sit back and watch daddy and Kassidy swim around as I worked on my tan. Later in the day I met up with 2 friends that I haven't seen in 13 years! I'm so grateful right now for Facebook. I met up with my bestest friend that moved when we were around 13 and I got to see her while we were up in Oregon and then 2 more best buddies from Texaco where I used to work in Universal City, CA and haven't seen them in 12 years! I didn't even take a picture of us, dang it, but none of us have aged, lol, really though we all look exactly the same! It was so much fun, we sat at P.F. Changs, ate lunch and talked for 4 hours...I'm sure they were glad when we finally left and left them with butt imprints. Danny was hanging out with Kassidy and went to dinner and did a couple fun things together. Sunday was a kick back day and very relaxing.

p.s. i can't believe i just put up a picture of my legs!


No comments: