11/14/10

Ice cream cone and donut

Cones and donuts - the simple pleasures...not so simple for Kassidy.

Can you imagine not being able to eat an ice cream cone and better yet, not tasting one until you are 4...almost 5 years old? I just found some gluten/wheat free cones so I bought some and was so excited for Kassidy to try ice cream in a cone! I filled the cone, gave it to her, she licked it up...she's never "licked" ice cream...and she got to the cone. Oh my gosh, the suspense was killing me, I really wanted to know what she thought of it, so she finally get to it and takes and bite and guess what...she didn't like it!!!! What? Serious? Wow, I was excited for nothing I guess. I was so sad she didn't like it, she said it tasted like nothing. WOW! Oh well, I guess I can save my money on $FIVE dollar cones and keep it in the cup.

I tried the cone, it's fine...so pooey on you Kassidy!





One more thing:

They do make gluten/wheat free donuts but I had never found them with the sprinkles on top. Kassidy LOVES sprinkles, she puts them on everything. I found sprinkle donuts ($6 for 6 of them) and she had one...she LOVES them.

2 comments:

Carol said...

ya for sprinkled donuts and ice cream cones - maybe she will like them after she has more - they say you have to eat something 12 times before you develop a taste for it! (but then again - saving money and putting it in a cup sounds just as good too - ha ha)

liz said...

um. she has the most amazing hair I have ever seen on a little girl.