3/22/11

I cried already

Danny and I took Kassidy to register for Kindergarten and all was fine. We met with a lady there and filled out all the paperwork and wala, it's done. Kassidy is SO excited to ride the bus to school and told me I couldn't take her. She can't wait to start Kindergarten with all her friends. So we are walking to the car and I'm feeling myself getting a little emotional and I'm like, serious? I'm not gonna cry, this is crazy! So I call my little sister and tell her I just registered her and we are talking and all of a sudden I just start crying, yes, I couldn't hold it back and Danny is looking at me and says, why are you crying and I respond with I don't know! But I better stop since I'm driving the car. WOW, if that is what happens...look out at the bus stop when she goes the first day!!!

I love you Kassidy!! xoxo

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I can only imagine. Where is she going?

Carol said...

it's ok to cry! i cried when i went to pick up the paperwork and they told me she HAD to go full day instead of half day - ha ha!

i did however - NOT cry on the first day - go read the first week of emma's kindergarten year - you will laugh!!

go to my blog and scroll down the blog archive, go to the very bottom and click on the first july you can find...scroll all the way down and start with the "first day of school" post then read the rest of them, then click on august and read "poopy bus driver" and "poopy bus driver update" - i know a lot of reading but i think you will enjoy it :)

McB's said...

She is going to San Tan.

K, Carol, will do, lol! i can't wait :)

jmelyn said...

ahhh I cry every year I drop the kids off for school. I don't know if I am crying maybe because they are another year older or I am another year older. I am crying already.....You will do OK! Lets do lunch that day to celebrate!