5/1/08

I'm done with American Idol

I am officially not watching American Idol anymore. I am so disappointed that Jason Castro is still on this show! It was bad enough that Kristi Lee Cook kept coming back and now Brooke left and not Jason??? Whatever...I'm done. Why would you vote for someone who makes funny faces when he sings the high notes cuz he can't reach them? Ya I know I'm picking on him now but come on America he's not good enough to keep coming back! What I do have to say is that I hope David Cook wins cuz to me he's a true artist. He has that edgy, raw, cool voice and can mix up a song like nobody's business, I love him and he probably won't win! Phantom of the Opera is one of my most favorite musicals (is that what you would call it) to go see and he did such a good job with this song so if you haven't seen it, here you go :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv5KX-rv954

6 comments:

Kim said...

AMEN! Though I am still watching because I don't watch it live and I never vote so I can't really complain. Doesn't Jason seem like a pothead to you? I have to agree that David is my favorite also.

McB's said...

Oh my gosh yes, total pothead and for that he would be a great asset to the beach strip in Venice. I don't think he has a sucky voice just not AI material :)

Unknown said...

I have to confess I just started watching this season a couple weeks ago, so not sure who Jason is...however, I do like David Cook! Heard him last night as well as your Phantom song just now...has an incredible voice:)
I was sorry to see Brooke leave, BUT, in all fairness, I didn't think she was all that great...good, but not great!
Idaho Chick

Unknown said...

I do have one comment to you, though....I'm afraid you'll have to keep watching to see what happens with David:)
Idaho Chick again

McB's said...

I agree, Brooke is good but did need to go but certainly not before Jason and I will just hear how far David goes cuz I aint turning that channel on!!

BonBon said...

K, if I was a watcher of this show, I would vote for him in a heartbeat! That was beautiful!