5/5/08

Sleeping Beauty





K, so remember in my earlier blog I was talking about Kassidy coming into our room in the early morning hours? How could you forget since if you have kids you know what I'm talking about :) So, since the last incident it's happened 1 more time and I took her back in her room and told her to stay in bed and don't wake us up and that will make mommy and daddy happy. So she never woke up again but this morning Danny gets up and comes into the TV room and low and behold Kassidy had decided to get out of bed sometime and the good girl that she is, hehe, she decided to sleep on the couch, but really, who knows if she did try to wake us up but didn't succeed?? So of course now that I have this blog thing I am taking pics of everything so Danny decides he's going to take some pics cuz he knows I'm going to post them :) So this is how he found her. Now this is really funny to me, maybe not so much to you but I have to share anyways :)

4 comments:

BonBon said...

This is funny to me because I was the slacker mom, or so I thougt and have since discovered it was probly good, because I used to put a sippy cup of water and a granola bar on the counter when I went to bed, because Spencer would get up at 5 am when he was about 2 1/2. That way, he could watch cartoons and NOT wake me up!!

McB's said...

Great idea!!! Smart mommy

Me said...

Smart... Nika used to go the couch now it is all about big brothers bed... she almost never spend the entire night in her room. But hey at least she stays out of our's! *laugh*

Jo said...

Better that than disturbing your sleep, right? Love the giant Hello Kitty!