5/5/08

Poor little Annie

I was vacuuming and Annie was just laying all by herself on the floor and all of a sudden I started vacumming her up! I ment to go around her, instead of being a normal person and picking her up, and her leg got caught and burned her up. So Kassidy sees it and say's "oh annie, hurt your leg". I said, ya, I accidently vacuumed her up so now when I ask her what happened to Annie's leg she says "you vacuum her". Well at least it was just a burnt leg and nothing serious.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Nice Mommy...vaccuuming toys up. That's one way to get rid of them. lol Poor Annie! You know what works, is actually turning off the vaccuum and bending down to move the doll. ha ha I won't tell you all the things I have ruined by vaccuuming and how many vaccuums I have gone through. Yikes! Your little girl is a doll, she better watch out when Mommy is vaccuuming!

BonBon said...

That is too funny! I have had kids' stuff laying around so long that I don't even bother trying to vacuum until the house is "vacuum ready" and the kids know what this means. However, if I find something in the washer or dryer that they forgot to remove, oh well, too bad so sad, it got ruined!! Bad Mommy for not caring anymore!

McB's said...

hahaha, your so funny Pam

Me said...

That is funny! You should do what I do... vacumn (for the life of me I cannot spell today) up the crickets in the house... Die Sucka's

Jo said...

Nice, Lisa! I've NEVER done ANYTHING like that. You should be ashamed! hahaha :)