5/31/08

This could be the start of a good thing

We decided last night while shopping at Walmart that we would start potty training Kassidy so we had her pick out some undies, and of course they were Dora. So today she picked the undies she wanted to start with so let's see if this really happens!! I will be so thrilled cuz it will save us so much money and she just looks SO cute!

I decided that we would also potty train Hello Kitty at the same time so as I sat Kassidy on the potty, put Hello Kitty's undies on (they are one of Kassidy's new Dora's) and sat Kitty right next to her to potty also. It is SO dang cute!



K, wish me luck!!!!!



5 comments:

Me said...

Good luck... potty training is probably my least favorite things about being a mom...but maybe you will be one of those lucky moms that have the wonder child!
I disliked it so much that Anja potty trained Nika for me! *laugh* That is the way to go...

BonBon said...

That is such a good idea...why didn't I ever think of that?? It is so cute when they start wearing underware. Probably TMI, but when Spencer first was wearing them I was so shocked, or rather didn't think about it until it happened, and I said to Isaac, "Look, he has a little 'package'"! How sick and wrong is that??? LOL

Pam said...

She is so cute! Girls are suppose to be easier than girls so Good luck!

Vic said...

good luck hello kitty.. and of course Kassidy too! This is the first step to your child moving out the house in 18 years~! enjoy! hehe..

V

Kristen said...

Good luck with the potty training! Great to hear from you - what a fun surprise! You'll find a lot of other NP'ers in my links!