5/31/08

Ants, ants and more ants!

Danny's mom bought a house here in AZ and hoping to move here sooner than later if her job will allow her to work from home but if not she will move when she retires. So we go out to her property today because she hired some workers to come and clear away all of all the weeds that had accumulated and as we were leaving we saw the biggest ant hole mound ever! Danny took these pics with my cell phone so you can't see the ants or really the hugeness of this hole very well but the first picture is of regular little ant hills and regular size ants and the second picture if of one huge ant hill with ants that look like they are on steroids! I have never seen this in my entire life and they probably have a horse chewed up down in that hole!!



3 comments:

Pam said...

Hate ants!!! Raid is my best friend! Kill them all!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Gross! They are loving my garden right now too! At least they are staying out of my house. KILL THEM before it gets worse I say! Hi Lisa. I have been reading your blog, but just haven't had time to leave a comment. Welcome to the blog world! Your little family is so cute. Glad to see you are doing so well.

Me said...

Ok your having a bad flashback cause I don't see any ants...