8/13/08

Crazy mutt!

I was trying to get Chandler into his crate so I could take a shower without wondering which toys of Kassidy's he's going to ruin and of course he doesn't listen to me and runs so I can't catch him so I got frustrated and put him out in the backyard. Not even 5 minutes later I go to check on him before I proceed with my shower taking and this is what I find, a dog covered in mud and a tree that he's trying to dig ! Now picture this, at the same time, I'm on the phone with my cousins wife and she is cracking up because I am yelling at the dog asking him why he's covered in mud and also yelling at him cuz he's now got mud all over my glass doors, the flagstone steps, the patio and my rug!! In the midst of all this I have to run and take pictures so I can email them to her so she can see what just happened. And he just thinks this is fun!! These pics don't do justice.

2 comments:

Pam said...

That face is so cute!! Just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged by me. Check out my blog to see what to do and then tag 5 other people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3obsessions/collections and 3 surprising facts about yourself. Have fun!!

Me said...

Wow... what a mess... what did he think? Big chew toy?