8/13/08

Ah man, I have been tagged...by Pam!

This is what I'm supposed to do. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. So here it goes:

JOYS:
  1. having good friends
  2. hearing Kassidy laugh really hard
  3. seeing my sisters


FEARS:

  1. SPIDERS
  2. flying - i know you don't like it either Pam
  3. something happening to Kassidy


OBSESSIONS/COLLECTION:

  1. i collect ex-husbands (i'm done collecting now, whew!!)
  2. i am obsessed with checking on Kassidy every 5 minutes when she goes to bed to make sure she is still breathing - i know, it's weird!!
  3. i am obsessed with everything having a place...i hate things just all over


SURPRISING FACTS:

  1. i am a Neil Diamond fan
  2. me and a friend/roomate went to LA in the middle of the night to get our belly buttons pierced - nope don't have it anymore
  3. since graduating from high school i have had approx. 20 different addresses
I tag the following individuals:

Kristen Birkmeyer
Jaime
Jo
Lisa Clinger
Kim

Have Fun!!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks Lisa for doing it! Fun to learn more about you! Bellybutton piercing???? Cool!

McB's said...

Ya, don't tell anyone, HEHE. It HURT!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I laughed out loud on the collecting ex-husbands...ha! (that was meant to be funny, right?) I'm a Neil Diamond fan as well. In fact when I was living in SLC I saw him in concert with some friends and had a blast!! And lastly - I'm telling you, the video monitor is THE BOMB. I love it. With the click of the button, you can see your kid sleeping and that way you don't have to get up every few mintues to see if they are breating still!

Kim said...

Love the husband thing..Glad to hear that you're done collecting those :)

McB's said...

You all know I had to put in the husband thing!!! It's a total joke cuz I have to laugh about it so I don't remind myself of what a loser I can be, LOL...or at least forget about poor choices!

Jo said...

Cool! You're one crazy chick!

Vic said...

A little miffed that you didn't tag me. what ever! hehe. its ok, I'm over it! lol. I like #1 under collections..... brian and I laughed out loud.