9/3/08

...our last stop - Vegas

What? You don't want your picture taken?

Haha, gotcha this time!


We decided that since we were out and about traveling we would change our driving route to go through Vegas and spend Monday with my sister since it didn't cost us any extra money for the dog to be boarded for another 1/2 day...we found this out after making our plans the first time. By the end of this trip Kassidy was so ready to not be in the car! She was a trooper though, she never complained about getting back into the car seat on any trips around Utah but this last leg from Vegas to Arizona was all she could take, poor thing. We had a good time with my sister and her roomate. We had a rib fest complete with pork chops, pork ribs, potatoes and corn! Thank you guys for letting us come over last minute! Oh and sorry about waking up Donna when Danny fell down the stairs with the cooler of food and ice at 5am.

10 comments:

Jo said...

It sounds like a great time! Busy. But Great! When are you coming back to CA to visit?????

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are hilarious. I need to add you to my blogging crowd just to get a few laughs in there every once in a while. You beat me to the punch by adding me first - but hey, you are better than me!!!!

McB's said...

We SO need to visit CA. I've been wanting to do that so maybe we should, novel idea huh?

McB's said...

Well maybe I'm just desperate for friends Denise, LOL

Me said...

Sorry that I have been off the planet for a while... love the new posts... Miss you! In fact I am calling you now!

Marissa said...

OK - we stumbled on your blog and are slightly offended we did not know about it! :) -But we laughed when we read your post, remembered how much we love you guys and are just glad we know where to find you! - Hunts

Marissa said...

OK- had to let you laugh with me. I came back to your blog today to read some of your older posts and just kinda catch up on your family. Anyway I see the post about Josh Groban (whom I love) and Sarah .... anyway I had never heard of her so I decide to listen, if she is singing with Josh Groban - she has to be good. It starts playing and I can't hear anything...oh, my volume is on mute. I turn the volume on and it is strange.. there is all this loud music, it sounds like she has a beautiful voice but I can hardly hear her - I wonder why they let the band be so loud....wait a minute, why is Phil Collins singing - he's not on stage... oh your playlist! I am so lame - so I turn off your playlist and enjoyed the music!

Julie said...

Hehe disregard my comment on your other post, I didn't see this one until now. I can't believe you posted those pictures you sicko! The one of my hand is SO attractive and the other one...well it's blury thank goodness! LOL

Julie said...

And geez woman, you could have let me at least pose for a picture so I could try to look cute. You are SO fired!

McB's said...

Ya I read your other one first and I'm like hello, keep reading, but it's all good. I had to make modifications to my pics from our trip so it made it another post on another day cuz I changed it and blogger won't let me move stuff around so glad you saw you weren't left off, LOL