11/19/08

Kassidy finally did it!!


YES Kassidy finally went pee pee in the potty and I'm so dang excited! A smart friend of mine was over this last weekend and suggested instead of just talking about what we would get her if she went to actually get it so she can see it so I did and almost a week later she couldn't stand the doll staring at her in the face and not to be able to hug it! So today she sat on her potty for at least 2 hours while I sat with her just in case she started going when she would take a break and stand up, LOL. I gave her lots to drink and we just watched cartoons. So here is Kassidy and her big Dora doll and I pray she continues so we don't have to spend any more money on the blasted diapers! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Yeah Kassidy! That doll is about as big as her!:)

Kristi Moody said...

Yeah Kassidy!! It's such a relief when the potty training stage is over. We are still working on #2 with Talan. I feel your pain ;-)

mamazita said...

what a smart friend ;)....yeah, cassidy...You may still have to entice her for awhile.

Carol said...

yay kassidy!!!