12/1/08

Don't underestimate a 2 year old











Danny's mom is here for a couple of weeks and joined us for Thanksgiving this year and she loves sushi so we took her to Hon Mochi and Kassidy and I ordered Teryaki chicken and rice. Kassidy decides she wants to use the chopsticks instead of a fork so...ok go for it! She did so good, she actually picked up her food and ate it, we were acting like dorks and clapping and making noise, it was so much fun to watch her! Of course I shouted, we need to take pictures so I can blog it! What a nerd I am.

She finished her plate (which is something she rarely does) and loved it :) I can't wait to go back.

5 comments:

Kristi Moody said...

What a nerd you are, carrying around your camera just to catch a blog moment!! LOL. I think all of us do it, so your not alone. Kassidy's too cute! I can't even use chopsticks. You go girl!

BonBon said...

Wow...I have never been able to master those things...well actually, can't even really hold them at all. Good job Kassidy!

Marissa said...

Pure talent - I can't get those things to move the way I want them to no matter how long I try or how loud I yell!

Jo said...

I hear you!!! Carly totally uses chopsticks and is just as good as the rest of us. The kids these days are so much smarter than we are!!! Way to go, Kassidy!

Me said...

She rocks! You should buy some chopsticks and let her eat with them at home. Anything to get a child to eat their dinner! Maybe I should get some for Nika