12/6/08

House arrest??

Ya, more like food arrest!! I got this Bodybugg through the gym and it counts my calories, monitors my steps, monitors my calories burned and I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds by July 2009. I just had my first weigh-in and my goal is to burn 1.38 pounds a week and I burned 2.8 WOOHOOOO! Can I just say I'm proud of myself? K, I'm proud of myself! The kicker is I am working out just as hard as I have been for the past almost year but the problem lies in what I eat but now I'm accountable for what I'm doing so it's working great for me :)

9 comments:

BonBon said...

Nice! Are you supposed to wear it all day??

Rae said...

Sweet! Where can I get one? I have been going to a gym for the past 2 weeks and started losing weight. But, I have noticed my appetite has grown now too. So I am starting to pack it back on. I need to be reminded by something other than my hubby of what I eat.

Pam said...

That is sweet! I want one of those. Nothing like being accountable for what you eat. I notice when I keep a food diary I conveniently forget to record some snacks. ha ha

Me said...

Wow ! Let me know how that goes! Your so cool and Techno!

McB's said...

yes i have to wear it all day except i don't wear it to bed.

McB's said...

Rae - you can go onto a website called my.apexfitness.com and they sell them there but i got it through my gym. I know 24 hour does it here but we have Fitness Work, not sure what your gym is.

Carol said...

heck ya you can be proud of yourself!!! in fact, i would announce it from the pulpit at church :)

benniegirl said...

To carol's comment, i must add that i would like to hear it announced from the pulpit at church-would make church more interesting. This is a really good idea Lisa!

Kim said...

That is cool! I need one of those!