2/21/09

You brought WHAT to the movies?

Seriously, we went to the movies last night for a "girls" movie night and I'm sitting next to my friend, who will remain nameless to protect her, and we are all eating our popcorn, candy and sodas and she gets into her purse and pulls out these healthy snacks and THEN asks us if we want some! What? Carrots and pea pods while we watch a movie? Where's the fattening dip? What else you got in there, some celery and peanut butter? I just started laughing...what else do you do eat some, nope.

P.S. I love you anyways friend, LOL.

8 comments:

Carol said...

carrots and pea pods??? where is the buttery popcorn or something smothered in chocolate???? i would rather chew a stick of gum then carrots and pea pods, boring.

Sarah Milner said...

That is so funny because I went to the movies and one of my friends had carrots and pea pods too!!

mamazita said...

I would love to have the will that this woman has. I love my buttery popcorn, soda, and any other snacks I can get. At least nameless friend is skinny.

McB's said...

Yes nameless friend looks good! I should add though that she did bring some of her own popped popcorn but it wasn't very much, LOL, and she ate it after she ate her carrots and peas.

BonBon said...

Dang, that's will power. Now, should you have been eating all the crap?? Don't you dare bug me about Mexican food ever again!!! LOL

Rae said...

Hey, I can sympathize with her. I am trying to loose weight and it's extremely hard to resist the wonderful junk food urge while at a movie. The last movie I went to I took: apple slices, low-fat pre-popped corn, special K cereal bars and a bottled water all in my "movie" purse.

benniegirl said...

how about trail mix? i try to take that, the kind with m&ms in it, to resist too many junk temptations. it's somewhat healthy but it does contain a trace of chocolate in it. :)

Me said...

Nice will power.. I would have laughed too though... Way to make everyone else feel like fatties! lol