12/6/09

Kassidy and Chase


Kassidy and Chase are good friends but they haven't played together in a little bit so we went over to his house Friday. Mary decided to have Kassidy try riding Chase's motorized car since grandma wants to get her one for Christmas but she's been scared to even be near it. She was nervous at first but then we got her in with Chase driving. The only stipulation for Chase though was to keep it slow and not go fast. Ya, tell a kid who isn't scared to go fast to go slow, didn't work very well but at times he was a good sport about it. So here they are driving around like 2 little lovebirds enjoying the open air of the Hummer. By the end of the ride Kassidy was doing really good until Chase tried to ask again if he could go fast and we still said no and this time it made him cry, which then made Kassidy cry so I'm like whatever, keep going Chase, Kassidy will get over it. We were laughing (and of course I had to take a picture to blog) it was so comical as Chase was driving through his tears with Kassidy joining along side of him. The picture of them facing us is the crying one but you can't even tell dang it! It would have been even funnier if you could see the tears!
p.s. I didn't leave her in there for long, I felt bad cuz she wouldn't stop.

5 comments:

Carol said...

the first picture looks like they are riding off into the sunset together :)

Our Family said...

Hey Lisa,
here is my blog...
cachelicious.blogspot.com
I will see if I can find you on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I love the new family picture!!!! And way to make her stick it out.... :-)

McB's said...

HAHA Carol, I know huh? I love it! thank you Denise!

Jenny said...

I really don't know why I am replying to you on your blog....but I can teach you how to make one of those blankets any day. Kristi wants to learn too....