12/21/09

Happy birthday to me

I woke up to this outside our house this morning...


Even my neighbor friend had to stop to see what the heck was going on! Do you know how many people have seen this by now, it was 9:30am when I saw it!
This is what took place this morning. It's 9:30am and I'm still in bed, I hear the doorbell and Danny comes in to bring me a present that a friend dropped off. He then tells me I need to go outside and look at our house and Kassidy is yelling "you have to see mommy, it's a surprise" and she's all excited. I'm like, what the heck is going on and why do I need to go outside? Danny just keeps telling me I gotta see something so now I'm thinking, crap, someone did something to our house and I'm getting a little frightned cuz we've had kids vandalize our neighborhood and do stuff to our house. I open the door and I see bras strung across the driveway! What the heck is going on? I start walking and kinda giggling and Danny says "oh it gets better". So I turn the corner down the driveway and WOW I see all kinds of things all over the front of the house! I just started busting up and starring at this crazy sight! I couldn't stop laughing and starring.
Then later as my friend and I were sitting in my driveway coming home from lunch a car stopped to read the sign that I left up so we started laughing!
I have the GREATEST friends on this earth and I have not been able to stop laughing all day every time I think of this! Apparently there are so many people involved that I keep hearing about and it makes me laugh even harder. The donation of bras alone is so dang funny...thank you to all who made my bday THE BEST this morning! I was hoping some of the cute bras even fit but none do so watch out to whoever turns 40 next...you may have some "support" hanging out at your house :)

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I somehow just realized those are bras....too funnY!

Lavinia said...

That is so funny! Hope you had a super fun birthday

Mary said...

That cracks me up! Marty is glad that I still have a few more years! I am still laughing! I wish I would have seen it for real!

Kim said...

That is truly awesome! What a fun birthday suprise:)

Carol said...

what?! my bra didn't fit you?! ha ha - jk it was ginormous!

benniegirl said...

That is AWESOME!!!

jmelyn said...

ahhh that was soo much fun Lisa! Happy 40th, you got all my support!

liz said...

LOLLOLLOL!!!!! I LOVE this. totally wish I had that idea.


happy birthday. i'll keep it a secret from everyone it's really your 23rd birthday again.