1/16/10

1/2 marathon tomorrow!

PF Chang's here I come!
Am I ready? I don't know, I thought I was but now I have so much nervous energy I need to go run...wait I can't because I'm running 13.1 miles tomorrow! I guess I need to go find some walking to do, maybe the mall is a good place. Am I crazy for doing this? I'll let you know tomorrow!
I got my bib, timing tag, cute outfit, energy drink, granola bar, driving/parking instructions, bag, extra shirt, running gum, excitement, car...next...wake up at 5:30am to pick up my friend :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo excited for you and Stef! Best of luck with your first half! I wish I was either there on the sidelines cheering you on or in the race with ya. Maybe next year!

Unknown said...

You can do it!!! I can't wait to hear all about it too. Good luck!

Lindsey said...

Wow! I found your blog on Tiffany's page. I had NO IDEA you were doing that tomorrow! Good luck!

Pam said...

You are AWESOME Lisa!! Good luck tomorrow. You will do awesome.....or die! JK

Amber said...

Good Luck! I hope that you have a wonderful experience so that you will think of doing it again-I am thinking about doing one in March:) You are so ready-just have fun.

Mary Director said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. You are going to have so much fun and do GREAT!!!

mamazita said...

AWESOME! I hope I get to see you two finish!

McB's said...

OH MY GOSH thank you so much my wonderful thoughtful friends! I came on here to look at blogs and saw like 7 comments! I'm so excited...I might just die Pam! LOL

Mary said...

Enjoy and good running!

Kristi Moody said...

You will do great!! I cant wait to hear about it. Congrats!!!