1/1/10

My Kassidy turns 4





This is a little late and actually happened BEFORE mine did but oh well, obviously I thought mine was more important to post (well it was more fun that's for sure!). I can't believe she is 4. She had requested a "girl" party, no boys were invited (except for cousins of course) and we had a Strawberry Shortcake theme that she picked out. I attempted, and I say attempted, to make her a cake because she can't have regular cake because of the wheat and it really didn't turn out to well! All the flower pedals pulled away from the middle so I had to try to be creative which also didn't work out too well but the kids did like it so whatever :)


Kassidy is a social butterfly making friends whereever she goes, it's so cute. She loves Princesses and loves to draw, especially now with pencils. She loves her family but sometimes obviously doesn't always show that, hehe. We love her so much and she makes us laugh. Happy birthday pretty girl!

7 comments:

Mary Director said...

It's amazing how much she has grown. We laugh often about some of her comments and especially the "What the heck?" one from Christmas.

Carol said...

ok she looks super cute and happy at her birthday party! i love her cake! did you make that?

Anonymous said...

Whatever the cake didn't turn out the way you wanted it??!! It looks professional! Happy Birthday Kass!

McB's said...

Yes I did make the cake for the first time ever I TRIED to make a cute one, hehe. It turned out a little drier than normal cakes so all the pedals pulled apart. Oh well, we still ate it!

Unknown said...

I think the cake looks awesome! Very creative. Time flies doesn't it? I bet it feels like yesterday that you had her. She is a cutey.

jmelyn said...

I love the cake what are you talking about it looks AWESOME Lisa! Way to go mommy on the cake and Happy bday Kass! No boys ok fine!

benniegirl said...

That looks like she had a ton of fun.