4/5/10

What a Disneyland day!




We FINALLY took our first trip with Kassidy to Disneyland for her birthday that was back in Dec. She seriously had perma grin all day long and after the day was over she said I want to go back again and again and again! When we asked her what rides she liked the most she said teacups and pirates of the caribbean. What was funny is the first time we went on pirates she was scared of the noise and we didn't tell her that there was a drop so when we got to the top just before the drop I decided she should know or else I think we might have to do CPR and I don't know if I can remember that so I told her and she was fine, she didn't cry or anything...just in shock I think. We went all over the place and she was in heaven! I'm so glad we were able to do that for her :) We missed all the princesses though because we didn't know that they are in their "stations" at certain times during the day, I thought they just waked around all day and you could take pictures with them, um, nope and I was mad! We did get to see Tiana though which is the one Kassidy kept asking if she was gonna be there and she was very pretty! We tried to trick her to ride the log ride but then realized she was too short anyway. We got there around noon and left about 9:15pm when she started yawning but seriously, she is a party girl and could have stayed there all night! My friend in CA was so nice and let us stay at her house...bonus...she was only 1 mile away from Disneyland! It was fun to see her, her husband and their 6 month old baby :) Thank you Stacey!!! And thank you Disneyland for putting smiles on us ALL DAY LONG!

7 comments:

Mary Director said...

Love seeing the photos. So cute. Is Sebastian a real dog or a stuffed animal, I couldn't tell from the photo. It was so much fun hearing her tell about her adventures at Disneyland last week when you were over.

McB's said...

haha it's a real dog and he was SO cute and made a best friend in Kassidy :)

Carol said...

oh that sounds like so much fun! i am so glad you guys got to go and do that! (don't worry about the princesses, its like an hour and half wait for them...so its better you just missed out all together!)

i love your pictures!

Carol said...

ps - can i just say how much i love the ice cream on her face - she looks so happy!

- carol

(by the way, the other post was from me too - not jared ;)

Unknown said...

you are so welcome! And as you already know...you are welcome to come back again anytime. we LOVED having you!

Unknown said...

who's clella arballo?! Isn't that wierd that it's showing that? I don't even know how my grandma's first name got attached to my last name. Wierd. ANYWHOO...that was me. STACEY arballo. lol

Jill Carilli said...

I am so glad she loved it. Kind of makes my eyes tear up cause I can only imagine how emotional it must have been to be so happy that you were able to give her an amazing experience like that. I know my first time will be emotional. xoxo