5/10/10

Kassidy's first teeth cleaning






She did so good, I'm so proud of her! She had her first "happy visit" a little while ago where she met the dentist and just counted teeth and this was now her first cleaning. Besides gripping the side handles of the seat she was very brave and did everything they told her to do :) She kept trying to close her little mouth and the girl kept having to say "open wide". I did have an "i'm not a good parent" moment because they told me that she needed to floss better and showed me the crap they took out of her teeth...so...we better start flossing because we actually never have, didn't even think about doing that with a 4 year old.

Good job Kassidy, I'm very proud of you :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

i have decided flossing is over rated. i knew a dentist who never flossed :)

good job kassidy!! i hope you enjoyed it since you will be doing that for the rest of your life!! sigh.

Jill Carilli said...

way to go Kassid!! They want me to floss with Ella but I can barely get her to let me help her brush her teeth without a fight never mind floss...Maybe when she is older. :)

Kim said...

Trust me: floss. My oldest, who brushed religiously, was riddled with cavities by the time she was 6. They grew between her teeth in the back where flossing would have helped. Yeah, it never occured to me either. Oh well, the oldest gets all the mistakes :)