8/6/10

3 week road-trip part 2

After Salt Lake we went to Vancouver WA and had the most fun ever! It was my biggest joy to watch Kassidy play with her cousins ALL DAY long! She has never played all day long non-stop so by bedtime she was tired. And by play I mean running around and just doing whatever! I was able to talk to my sister and hang out with her while the kids all played. They live at the end of a culd-a-sac so we didn't have to be outside the whole time. The weather was perfect and Kassidy just had a blast! My ex-bro in law was also there with his and my other sister's 3 kids to spend the 4th of July so my sister had a house full, luckily they have a big house, so there were 8 cousins all together under 1 roof.

Some of the highlights were going to the Portland Saturday Market, riding on a train, seeing by bestest friend that I hadn't seen since we were 13, going to a 4th of July party and scaring the crap out of my 3 year old niece, going to the Oregon coast to a beach house, eating fresh crab melts that my bro in law caught, meeting one of Ahtanya Rigg's daughters who is in my sister's ward at church (small world), seeing some amazing scenery!

Here are pics of 4th of July, Portland Sat. Market and a few random ones. Beach house pics will be in another post.

























1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I am just glad you lived! You were an AWESOME car rider! Now we need to hang out WITHOUT our kids! Whadyou wanna do next week? :)